The March Issue of the WIOMSA Newsbrief (Volume 18 No 1) is out and comprises of thirteen articles as follows:
- Election of the Board members: Call for nominations
- Chwaka Bay Book launched!
- Marine Mammal Research initiative in Kenya joins researchers, fishermen, tourists, local tour operators and national authorities.
- In our hands – the building of a Community Coastal Network in Tanzania
- WIO Mangrove Status and Management Book Commissioned
- WIOMSA IOC-Africa Capacity Building Workshop For Oceanographers in Greater Horn of Africa- Pre Climate Outlook Forum (Pre-GHACOF33)
- The Thirty Third Greater Horn of Africa Climate Outlook Forum (GHACOF 33) and Sector Specific Workshop on Marine and Coastal Zones
- Sustainable Seafood in Zanzibar
- Workshop on Mainstreaming Climate Change Adaptation into Coastal and Marine Development
- 8th WIOMSA Symposium: Call for Abstracts
- New Publication: People, Nature and Research in Chwaka Bay, Zanzibar, Tanzania
- WIOMSA News
- The Chaza cooperative society Resource of Fumba officially opened
Download the full issue